Server Event Tournament #1

• 1 post

I'm hosting a tournament on the server, either message me on here or in game if you want to enter the tournament. You can also private message me on Discord. (New players do not have forum accounts which is why I am allowed people to message me in game.)

Rules:

Gym Rules

Latios/Latias are BANNED.

Level Cap: 100, you may use the battle rules to raise your Pokemon to level 100.

A judge MUST be on to watch your battle or it will NOT count and you will have to redo it.

If you are not online for your first round battle on August 9th or August 10th, you will be disqualified and the other person will automatically move on to the next round.

The tournament will begin once we get to 24 participants.

All battles are best 2 out of 3. The winner will move on.

You may NOT switch Pokemon in the best 2 out of 3 battles, for example, if you lose the first battle, and you want to change Pokemon between the next one, you can't. You CAN change Pokemon between ROUNDS.

(These rules will be updated when needed, make sure to check the forum post often for updates.)

Prizes:

1st Place: Shiny Legendary of choice, 1,000 Poke Dollars, 5 random shinies.

2nd Place: 500 PD 5 Random Shinies

3rd Place: 100 PD 3 Random Shinies

Judges:

ItsJustChris

Crazy__Pete

hoeyz123

FiddlyLight

Qgk (Downyy)

SpeedTurtleFTW

Bracket/More Information:

http://challonge.com/PMCEvent1 Do not start ANY battles until August 8th 7:00 PM Eastern Time USA. At least 1 judge MUST be online watching your battle or it will NOT count. If you do a battle without a judge watching it, it will have to be done again. Some people will not battle until the second round. If you are NOT online August 8th, August 9th, or August 10th for your first round battle, you will be disqualified and the other player will automatically move on to the next round.

Round 2 battles must be completed by August 11th or you will be disqualified.

IF YOU AND ANOTHER PERSON BOTH SEND OUT LEADS AT THE SAME TIME, YOU CANNOT SWITCH THEM WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR TEAM IN THE BATTLE RULES, YOU MUST STICK WITH YOUR PICKS!

Winners:

1st Place: SpeedTurtleFTW

2nd Place: AcidPhantom

3rd Place: Doc_Goatenks

Good job to everyone that participated in this first event tournament! The next tournament is coming soon! Since so many of you showed interest, the next one will most likely have 48 or more players in it.